cro-industrial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cro-industrial

Croatia's dark electro/industrial/EBM/aggrotech/futurepop/synthpop/cybergoth community

Početna stranicaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

Cybergoth make up

Go down 
2 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Porphyria
Admin
Porphyria

Zodiac : Leo Broj postova : 422
Birthday : 11.08.1980

Cybergoth make up Empty
PostajNaslov: Cybergoth make up   Cybergoth make up Emptysri ruj 01, 2010 2:14 am

Ajmo, cure, ideje na sunny !!

Evo nekoliko osnovnih smjernica za cybergoth make up:

Citat :

Choose a foundation. Cyber Goths are usually found a little paler in the face than the rest of their body. Choose a foundation that is a few shades lighter than your skin tone. But be careful not to look dead! But it is recommended if you have acne that you lay off any foundation as a start.

Eyeliner is a nice start for the eyes. Eyeliner can be found almost anywhere in so many colors. Black works great for just lightly outlining your eyes with a black eyeliner pencil or a bottle of liquid eyeliner. You can also find metallic blues, purples, silvers and even pinks! I like to out liner the outer part of my eye in black halfway accross on the top and bottom to get the cat eye effect, then go over the rest with a colorful eyeliner that color coordinates with the rest of my outfit. But this is all up to you. Use the pencils to draw little designs by your eye if you are feeling brave.

Eyeshadow! It comes in all colors and works oodles of wonders. The most common colors are silver, neon yellow, neon blue, pink and purple. But it's okay to mix it up a bit! Try greys and reds too. They ad nice effect if paired with a bright eye catching neon color. But use your imagination, remember that the sky is the limit!

Eyelashes need to pop. Choose a black mascara with a curved brush to make them really curvy. If you can find mascara in blue or purple, that rocks! Also look around for glitter mascara. Fake eyelashes are an option if you don't mind spending a little extra cash for them.

Usually Cyber Goths shave their eyebrows so they can draw them back on with an eyeliner pencil. But this step is always optional!

Either lipstick or gloss is fine for lips. Choose a color that you don't see very often. If you can find white, that is awesome. You can always try pink though too. Sometimes you can find really exotic colors like magenta, blue, and purple.
Some little extras you can do to mix it up a bit are add heavy blush, jewels around the eyes, and glitter powdered on your face.

Things You'll Need:
Black eyeliner
Colored eyeliner
Neon eyeshadow
Black/Grey/White eyeshadow
Lipstick/Gloss
Blush/Foundation
Glitter
Stick on jewels
Disposable applicators
Non disposable applicators
Makeup remover pads
Mascara/Fake eyelashes

Iskopala sam nekoliko tutoriala za make up. Cybergoth šminka je vrlo kreativna, intenzivna i zahtjevna, ali iznimno efektna i pomiče sve granice- sve je dopušteno po načelu što više i upadljivije, to bolje:

[Vrh] Go down
https://industrial.forumcroatian.com/forum.htm
Lamia

Lamia

Zodiac : Gemini Broj postova : 49
Birthday : 29.05.1981

Cybergoth make up Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Cybergoth make up   Cybergoth make up Emptyned ruj 05, 2010 12:40 pm

To je meni fora za vidjet ali sa godinama sve manje i manje šminke koristim
[Vrh] Go down

Cybergoth make up
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
cro-industrial :: Dnevni boravak :: Image&Lifestyle-
Forum(o)Bir: